Sunday, October 12, 2014

How to express your agreement and disagreement with someone's opinion?

You can express your agreement and disagreement with someone's opinion by using some phrases. 

Agreement 

  • I agree. 
  • I agree with you.
  • I agree with that.
  • Of course. 
  • You're absolutely right. 
  • I think so too.
  • That's a good point.
  • Exactly 
  • you're right.
  • I couldn't agree more. 
  • I completely agree.
  • So do I.
  • Neither do I. 
    • Example:  
      • A:I don't like to work at hospital.
      • B:Neither do I/  Nor do I/ Me neither/ Me either.
Disagreement 

  • That's different.
  • I  don't agree with you.
  • However....
  • I'm not sure so about that.
  • I disagree.
  • I'm not sure so sure about you.
  • I disagree with you.
  • I disagree with that.
  • I completely disagree with you.
  • You're wrong.
  • That's not the same thing at all 
  • I'm afraid I have to disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment